Caesar Kingdom (Chronicles of Merlin)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Tax Event Guide
Where do u address the complains against guys who steal your mines EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 6:55 am by Kovaxz

» Knights of Ni vs Pheonix Caeser Pride.
Where do u address the complains against guys who steal your mines EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:34 pm by Im a Beast

» farm attacks
Where do u address the complains against guys who steal your mines EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:06 pm by Im a Beast

» silver mines
Where do u address the complains against guys who steal your mines EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:07 am by Trulan

» Member Sign-in Sheet
Where do u address the complains against guys who steal your mines EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 2:50 pm by Im a Beast

» Goodluck everyone
Where do u address the complains against guys who steal your mines EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 12:37 pm by Erasmus

» Where do u address the complains against guys who steal your mines
Where do u address the complains against guys who steal your mines EmptyTue May 31, 2011 3:05 am by mayank

» Welcome to Wolfpack
Where do u address the complains against guys who steal your mines EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:55 pm by norge

» Unity Vs Diversity; A Kingdom as One.
Where do u address the complains against guys who steal your mines EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:45 am by Bloodviper

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Where do u address the complains against guys who steal your mines

5 posters

Go down

Where do u address the complains against guys who steal your mines Empty Where do u address the complains against guys who steal your mines

Post  mayank Tue May 24, 2011 3:57 am

Guys there was a rule made saying we wont attack each others mine

Within 2 hrs gap i was attacked twice and defeated both the time when i got the big mine.

Both time the players said they were not knowing about the rule. Both time the players were from Knights Of Ni

I know they are the most active players so i don't buy it. Please there Head should send a mail informing all members from attacking others mine as our head did.

Also we should post name of guys here who attack others so we may know if they are doing it regularly and faking about not knowing the rukle

Hoping for Team Work from the Caesar Kingdom

Mayank

mayank

Back to top Go down

Where do u address the complains against guys who steal your mines Empty Re: Where do u address the complains against guys who steal your mines

Post  Erasmus Tue May 24, 2011 4:56 am

Mayank, that's the main thing this complaint section is for. Please either post their names here or send it to the alliance leader. They will be warned not to do it, then kicked from the alliance if they do it again. I also think we may develop a blacklist of repeat offenders, whose farms/mines may be taken by anyone.

Erasmus

Back to top Go down

Where do u address the complains against guys who steal your mines Empty Re: Where do u address the complains against guys who steal your mines

Post  mayank Tue May 24, 2011 7:55 am

Third time today i was attacked and this time my farm taken

the player was again from knight of ni and this has been happening with all my alliance member and the offender is always knight of ni

now even i have started attacking there member and have taken mine and farm.

the offenders for the past three times are Primera,Gloria,chizzms

mayank

Back to top Go down

Post  bedhed Tue May 24, 2011 4:04 pm

Sry about that, I guess the orders needs time to spread.
I'll stop attacking and will ignore assault to calm everything down once and for all.
I think everybody is doing the same so all will be set right soon.
Cheers!
bedhed
bedhed

Back to top Go down

Where do u address the complains against guys who steal your mines Empty Always Knights of Ni

Post  Bloodviper Wed May 25, 2011 5:29 am

For the past 3 days I've only been attacked by Knights of Ni. Farms and silver mines.
http://s1.cm.koramgame.com//?act=Index.report&hash=Sbc8f9e716f0ac6ce3f8cbe6453b663de5991d025
Now heres another Knight of Ni Arlekin

Bloodviper

Back to top Go down

Post  Erasmus Wed May 25, 2011 7:05 am

Bloodviper, I am still waiting for Holy to do anything. So far, for me the people who have been dealt with are: Gloria/bedhed (reformed), NUTCHA (reformed/accident), benneke (warned, awaiting response or second offense), and MerL1nMz (warned, kicked for 2nd offense). You have mentioned Arlekin. He is not following other guild rules either. He will now be warned.

bedhed, it's nice that you are willing to forgive attacks. I would suggest that while not retaliating, still let us know who they are if anyone attacks.

Please also save your battle reports so we will have proof for a second offense and aren't just kicking people based on hearsay. If they deny it we can show them the report(s).

Erasmus

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodviper Wed May 25, 2011 1:02 pm

MerL1nMz I kicked out for attacking our own members repeatedly then when he attack me I was done with his games I booted his azz right then and there. Not even 20 mins later he was a Knight of Ni.
I thank you Erasmus for all the help you have provided let hope that HolyHand can get something done before your alliance falls into trouble with all your BIG DOGS. Good luck to you bro.

BV

Bloodviper

Back to top Go down

Post  mayank Thu May 26, 2011 11:55 pm

Things have been good for the past two days

got attacked on farm just now by benneke.

have sent him a mail telling him not to do it again

http://s1.cm.koramgame.com//?act=Index.report&hash=Saa383199343cf7965825f6fd8f51d7fbd6aea7db

mayank

Back to top Go down

Post  spellmadnes Fri May 27, 2011 4:34 am

i lost my farm to smooth

spellmadnes

Back to top Go down

Post  mayank Mon May 30, 2011 7:22 pm

Pyratus attack my farm twice after tht i have warned him...

hopefully he wont do it again

mayank

Back to top Go down

Post  mayank Tue May 31, 2011 12:36 am

eXoticDoc took my mine
message him not to do it again

mayank

Back to top Go down

Post  mayank Tue May 31, 2011 3:05 am

Just got attacked by Primera
he took my big mine...

come on guys....does the rule mean anything.....

these guys are seniors and they know of the rules...

mayank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down